Jordan chats with wellness blogger, food photographer, recipe developer, workshop leader, natural food lover, and the epically down-to-earth human that is Lee Tilghman. She’s only been in LA for two years, and already she is a vital part of the local wellness scene. They talk about turning your passions into a career, being an extroverted introvert (see a theme here?), how they found balance with workouts, the health benefits of strength training, over exercising (and how to avoid it), getting into blogging, living alone, entrepreneurship, Instagram inspirations, designing your space, eating for your hormones, cutting out alcohol, and how Lee is dealing with her diagnosis of PCOS (hint: real food). Also, they talk wellness hacks!
- Connect with Lee:
- Website: LeeFromAmerica.com
- Instagram: @leefromamerica
- Tumblr: leefromamerica.tumblr.com
- “Overexercising: Am I Exercise Obsessed?”
- Look good (and support a female-owned business): Outdoor Voices
- WomanCode by Alisa Vitti