Jordan chats with her best friend Brandin Cohen, who is also the CEO & Co-Founder of the healthy hydration and supplement company Liquid I.V. They talk friendship and authenticity in the wellness space, Liquid I.V.’s hydration science, Brandin’s new experiences with meditation, dealing with insomnia, a second best friend Q&A (a followup to their viral BFF Q&A on YouTube!), stereotypes about CEOs, the power of routine, and so much more. It is an authentic conversation that will leave you wanting to hang out with these two!
Brandin is generous enough to offer us a HUGE Liquid I.V. giveaway!! We will choose five people to win Liquid I.V. products. If you want to enter…
- Follow Jordan on Instagram (@thebalancedblonde)
- Find the photo Jordan posts about this episode (likely a photo of her & B)
- Comment and tell us why you want to try Liquid I.V.
Do you know about REBBL? They’re a mission-driven company that helps vulnerable populations throughout the world and makes delicious drinks, but today we want to highlight why they’re so healthy. Each drinks contains adaptogens, which are super herbs and have traditionally been used by ancient cultures to bring the body back to balance and homeostasis.
We are also having another giveaway for REBBL drinks! One winner will receive a case of REBBL drinks and a second case of REBBL drinks for their best friend! If you want to enter, all you need to do is…
- Join the Soul on Fire Podcast Tribe on Facebook
- Find Jordan’s post about REBBL
- Comment and tell us why you’d like to try REBBL drinks