Jordan chats with Claire Michelle of Plantiful Soul today! Claire has experienced so much life, and has such a beautiful way of looking at the world. Today, Claire and Jordan talk all things spiritual, creative flow, and more. Claire is such a beautiful soul expressing herself as a human, and she is incredibly wise beyond her years. In this episode, Jordan also catches us up on her own healing journey, and how she’s surrendering to the Universe. This episode will have you completely fall in love with Claire Michelle, and Jordan can’t wait for you to listen to this magical episode!
We’d like to thank HUM Nutrition! Jordan has been talking about them on the blog for YEARS because they help her feel amazing, and she wants you to know about them, too! HUM is an all-natural line of supplements, and their goal is to use science-based and clinical-backed nutrition as a tool for helping people feel amazing. After being diagnosed with Lyme, Jordan has been all about HUM’s different detoxification supplements like the Daily Cleanse. When you go to HUMNutrition.com, don’t forget to use the discount code SOUL at checkout to get 20% off your first order!
Jordan is obsessed with tea, and Art of Tea is a favorite brand of hers! They are the leading brand of organic speciality teas, rooted in Ayurvedic practice. Jordan loves their mint blend for a nice refreshing beverage! Check out the amazing selection on artoftea.com and use the code BLONDE for 20% off of your order!
You know how much Jordan loves her probiotics! Silver Fern has the proper amount of strains of bacteria in their probiotic, so it can actually arrive alive in your intestinal tract. (That’s what you want!) Head on over to Silver Fern’s website and use the code BLONDE for 20% off your order. And don’t forget to listen to Silver Fern chief nutritionist Charity Lighten’s episode! Jordan just loves their probiotic, and the plant protein powder (it’s chocolate flavored!)
- Learn more: plantifulsoul.com
- Instagram: @plantifulsoul
- Youtube: Claire Michelle
- Download: plantifulsoul app
- Soundcloud: plantifulsoul
4 key topics for story stacks:
- Claire Michelle following her intuition and her truth, leaving home at 18, the divine intervention of her laptop breaking
- Moving to Hawaii and living in a dreamy flow, and deciding to move back home to L.A., and her insanely beautiful love story
- Claire Michelle’s day to day, and the girls bond over their LOVE for Joe Dispenza’s meditations + Los Angeles
- Claire Michelle shares her very first experience with Ayahuasca + her love of plant medicine. PLUS Jordan tells her all about her human design (Claire is a manifestor!)