Jordan is back with another solo episode talking all things spiritual and psychic! Jordan has had such an incredible path leading her to this beautiful spiritual awakening, and receives a lot of people reaching out and asking her about her journey, so what better time than to share today! In today’s episode, Jordan also shares how she is really focusing on living in the flow of her life, rather than trying to force things and manifestations to come through. Jordan is SO focused on healing her mind, body, and soul, and today you’ll be able to hear all about how she’s doing that.
Are you #OnShrooms yet? Jordan has been loving Four Sigmatic more than ever (if you haven’t already, check out episode 85 with the company’s founder, Tero Isokauppila) because she’s cut out coffee entirely. If you’re trying to stay off of coffee but still want to feel alert and awake, there’s nothing better for you or better tasting than the caffeine-free Four Sigmatic Chaga Elixir (with some almond milk, a date, and cinnamon, it makes a great latte!). You can go to FourSigmatic.com/BLONDE to get 15% off of your order!
- TBB Ep 78 with Jenna Zoe
- Learn more: www.thebalancedblonde.com
- Instagram: @thebalancedblonde
4 key topics for story stacks:
- The start of my spiritual journey, divine guidance introducing me to yoga, and my vivid dreams returning
- All of the crazy beautiful synchronicities that started to happen in my life, & the shift in my spiritual awakening after adopting Hudson
- Kundalini yoga coming into my path, and becoming spiritually frustrated because I was opening up but didn’t know where to channel my energy
- Reconnecting with a shaman who changed my life, learning I’m connected to the Pleiadian aliens, having to learn how to heal my body + realizing my soul potential