Today Jordan is joined by two very special guests, her parents Byron and Jane Younger! Jordan is so excited to share this conversation with her parents with all of you. In this episode, Jordan and her parents talk about what it’s been like having a daughter who has lyme disease, is deeply rooted in spirituality and plant medicine, and so much more. Byron and Jane also share parts of their own story, like how they met and their advice for a long lasting relationship– they’ve been married for 35 years!
We’d like to thank HUM Nutrition! Jordan has been talking about them on the blog for YEARS because they help her feel amazing, and she wants you to know about them, too! HUM is an all-natural line of supplements, and their goal is to use science-based and clinical-backed nutrition as a tool for helping people feel amazing. After being diagnosed with Lyme, Jordan has been all about HUM’s different detoxification supplements like the Daily Cleanse. When you go to HUMNutrition.com, don’t forget to use the discount code SOUL at checkout to get 20% off your first order!
Jordan is obsessed with tea, and Art of Tea is a favorite brand of hers! They are the leading brand of organic speciality teas, rooted in Ayurvedic practice. Jordan loves their mint blend for a nice refreshing beverage! Check out the amazing selection on artoftea.com and use the code BLONDE for 20% off of your order!
Living Proof is a completely natural and cruelty-free hair care company that Jordan has been loving lately! You know your hair care company is legit when they use MIT scientists to ensure that their products work, and that’s just what Living Proof does. Jordan’s favorite product from Living Proof is their award-winning dry shampoo– it actually cleans your hair. For your free sample of dry shampoo, go to livingproof.com/blonde and use the code BLONDE!
- Follow Jane on Instagram: @dirtymartinisandskinnyjeans
- Read: Soul of Money by Lynne Twist
- Listen: TBB Ep. 113 ; TBB Ep. 102
4 key topics for story stacks:
- How Byron and Jane met, raising Jordan, and maintaining friendships
- What her parents thought about Jordan starting a blogging career
- Byron’s perspective shift with money (SOUL OF MONEY!) + filling gaps in the energy field
- How Jane and Byron feel about Jordan’s spirituality deepening, how they keep journey marriage interesting, and how they are all working through Jordan’s Lyme diagnosis