Jordan chats with two high vibe people who are basically goddesses in the world of wellness: Danielle DuBoise & Whitney Tingle, Founders of Sakara Life. They are taking over the world of ready-to-eat meal delivery with their delicious, veggie-based options, and they’ve recently launched the Clean Boutique. This episode is full of good vibes & good food, and I hope you enjoy it!!
Danielle & Whitney are kind enough to offer a 10% discount for anything from Sakara’s Clean Boutique!!!
- Go to Sakara’s Clean Boutique
- Add your favorite products to your cart
- & use the code BALANCEDLOVE10 at checkout.
Exciting news!!! Mindbodygreen is launching an Advanced Functional Nutrition Program, a first-of-its-kind learning experience taught by acclaimed instructors Dr. Mark Hyman, Dr. Frank Lipman, Kelly LeVeque, & More. If you want to join Jordan & unlock the power of food, head over to bit.ly/MBGxTBB!
- Signs ups are only available until October 26, 2017, and classes start November 1, 2017!
We’d also like to thank Allison Schaaf & PrepDish for sponsoring this episode! PreDish is an amazing meal planning service that makes eating healthy way easier, including gluten-free, dairy-free, and paleo options. They also offer an archive of incredible meal prep ideas, which is AMAZING for people like us who are always moving and on the go. Allison is kind enough to offer The Balanced Blonde listeners a two-week trial of PrepDish for FREE!! Go to PrepDish.com/Blonde and use the code BLONDE at checkout.
We are giving away some REBBL drinks! If you want to enter for a chance to win a case of REBBL for yourself and a case of REBBL for your friend, all you need to do is…
- Follow Jordan on Instagram (@thebalancedblonde)
- Find Jordan’s post about this episode
- Tag your best friend and leave a comment telling us why you and your friend want to try REBBL (we’ll count each comment as one entry!)
Have you heard about REBBL? They’re a mission-driven company that helps vulnerable populations throughout the world (which I love!) and they make delicious drinks. They’re also really healthy! Each drinks contains adaptogens, which are super herbs that have traditionally been used by ancient cultures to bring the body back to balance and homeostasis.
- Learn more at Sakara.com
- Connect with Danielle on Instagram: @danielleduboise
- Connect with Whitney on Instagram: @whitneytingle