The Blonde Vegan 5-Day Cleanse is Here!
The Blonde Vegan 5-Day Cleanse Program is finally here!!! Creating it has been my life for the past several months, and I have been absolutely dying to share it with all of you. I am SO looking forward to cleansing with all of you the first week of the New Year… and additionally with anyone who wants to get started sooner! (I’m starting one wave tomorrow – I am that excited to feel fab.)
Without further ado… *drum roll please* you can purchase the cleanse here:
The Blonde Vegan 5-Day Cleanse Program
What does the cleanse include?
- The cleanse includes a total of 25 original recipes: 1 smoothie, 2 juices, 1 salad and 1 soup or roasted veggie meal per day along with food photos, full nutrition information, and mini-blog post style stories to go along with each recipe.
- There are introductory pages that tell you what to expect before/during/after the cleanse, how to prepare, a grocery list, the benefits of this type of cleanse program, and of course a personal story about how this cleanse came to be.
- You will be added to an email thread with me and a group of others who are doing the cleanse at the same time as you. (This is totally optional, but most people find that it’s very inspirational to have a group to report back to and gain motivation from!) I will be available to answer any and all questions all throughout the cleanse; before, during and after!
What is this cleanse all about?
– The TBV 5-Day Cleanse is an entirely plant-based cleanse designed for people who want to detox their bodies without starving themselves. Yes, I am a fan of juice cleansing, but I am way more a fan of transitioning into a healthy, sustainable lifestyle. This program is based off of the cleanse I did one year ago that turned me vegan!
– You will start each day with a smoothie for breakfast. You will have 2 juices throughout the day and solid food meals of fruits and veggies for lunch and dinner. You can have all the fruits and veggies you’d like when you get hungry. Dessert? Grab a banana, a bowl of berries, or a sweet potato drizzled in cinnamon.
– Avocados and nuts are OK in small amounts if you feel like you need an extra boost. This cleanse will challenge you to avoid legumes, grains, dairy, eggs, meat, soy, corn, wheat and refined sugar for the 5 days. This will serve to detoxify your body, provide yourself with nutrient-rich properties from plant-based foods, boost your energy and aid in weight loss.
– Your body and your digestive system need a rest once in a while. Our systems work hard to process and digest the food we eat each day. Imagine giving it a break for 5 days straight and letting it reboot and heal from the inside.
– Cleanses aid in avoiding disease, firing up our metabolism and eliminating body stress. Because we are ridding our bodies of built up toxins, we are able to relax and relieve ourselves of all sorts of things that make us feel nasty.
– Detoxification, shedding unwanted pounds, feeling light and awesome, challenging ourselves in a healthy way, and finding the best version of ourselves. Unless you eliminate certain foods from your diet, you’ll never know what works for you and what does not work for you.
Why this cleanse?
– This cleanse is different from other cleanses on the market because a) you are eating solid foods throughout, b) it is not about a quick fix, it’s about finding balance and a lifestyle challenge, and c) you will have a motivated group of people to chat with during your cleanse, and you will have me to answer your questions!
Who is this cleanse perfect for?
– This cleanse is perfect for all sorts of people. If you have never cleansed before, this is a great program for you because it will ease you into a plant-based diet and you can balance your cravings by eating nuts and solid fruits and veggies. If you are a hardcore vegan cleanse-lover, this cleanse is also great for you because it is entirely plant-based and will get you back down to the basics. In my experience, it worked for me when I was transitioning into veganism and worked equally well when I had been a full plant-based vegan for months. Both times I felt light, energized, amazing and lost weight.
– It is also perfect for people who are looking to incorporate more plant-based recipes into their lives and get ideas for healthy meal/smoothie/juice ideas.
When do I do the cleanse?
– Once you’ve downloaded the cleanse, you are free to start it whenever you’d like, and do it as often as you want to. I do an entirely plant-based cleanse the first week of every month. These recipes are completely reusable… whether or not you are cleansing! I will be participating in the cleanse the first week of the New Year, and that is when the first group email thread will take place. Who doesn’t love a good post-holiday cleanse to kick the year off to an amazingly healthy start?
How much does it cost? Why isn’t it free?
– The cleanse costs $25 per person. I wish I could provide this cleanse for free, but it costs a lot of time and money to compile a beautiful PDF, a list of worthy recipes, and to buy all of the ingredients. Most weeklong cleanses on the market begin at $300+, so consider this a steal.
I’m interested! What should I do now?
– Download the cleanse at The Blonde Vegan 5-Day Cleanse Program!
– Email me at [email protected] and I can put you on a list for the email thread. Also feel free to email me with questions about the cleanse, what to expect and any additional information. I am here to answer any & all questions!!!
– Get EXCITED! It’s going to be fun, and you’re going to feel amazing.